You’re Hurt From a Work Accident, We Can Help
You’ve been hurt at work and you know you’re going to miss a significant period of time. You’re worried about paying your bills, you’re worried about taking care of your family, and you want to know what the law provides for you.
When you’ve been injured, solutions start here. At Hall and Copetas, we do our best to give our clients a voice in court. It’s your voice, so be heard.
Were you injured at work? If so, you deserve compensation. It’s as simple as that.
The workers’ compensation system is designed to make things easier for workers who have suffered injuries on the job. It is supposed to help you get the medical treatment you need and provide an income while you recover.
Unfortunately, the process is not always as simple as it should be.
Sometimes, the insurance company seems more interested in its profits than it is in doing its job.
When that happens, the Law Offices of Hall & Copetas is here to help anyone in or near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
We have more than 45 years of combined experience pursuing workers’ compensation claims for our clients.
We Have Clients, Not Just Cases
We take each one of our clients’ cases personally. We never lose sight of the fact that each case centers around a real person, with a real family and real needs.
We know how important fair compensation and medical benefits are in terms of helping you rebuild your life after an injury. We will put 100 percent of our efforts into helping you.
Workers’ compensation provides benefits for all manner of work-related injuries and illnesses, including:
- Accidental slips, trips and falls
- The aggravation of a pre-existing condition
- Occupational diseases, like cancer
- Repetitive stress injuries
- Auto and truck accidents during job-related activities
- Accidents involving third parties due to defective machinery and equipment or other reasons
Whether you are a nursing home employee who has been hurt lifting a patient, a trucker who was injured in an accident on the road, a coal miner who suffers from an occupational illness like cancer or a worker hurt in an oil or gas rig explosion, we are here.
We never shy away from handling tough claims, including those involving injured union employees.
Your Next Steps
- If you’re injured from a work accident, please reach out and contact us immediately by calling 412-344-1333 or filling out the form-fill below.
- Read more about Your Rights As an Injured Worker & the Workers’ Compensation Claims Process