Common Workplace Injuries
A workplace injury can not only cause pain and suffering but also lead to financial hardship. You may be unable to work for weeks or months, or even permanently. Such injuries can occur at nearly any workplace and at any time.
For decades, the Law Offices of Hall & Copetas in Pittsburgh has been an advocate for injured workers. We are steadfast in our support of workers, who represent the backbone of our country. We want to protect your family’s future.
Many Types Of Injuries May Qualify You For Workers’ Comp Benefits
Our attorneys have more than 45 years of combined experience and are ready to battle insurance companies that deny your claims. Unfortunately, thousands of workers are injured on the job each year. Some of the more common injuries that qualify for workers’ compensation benefits include:
- Vehicular and transportation accidents, which may include truck, bus and car accidents
- Slip-and-fall injuries, which can affect workers in the construction, restaurant and retail industries and many other workplaces
- Injuries caused by lifting heavy objects, which can include injuries to the back, spine, neck, wrists, limbs and muscles
- Repetitive stress injuries that may lead to arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, degenerative discs, tendinitis, bursitis and rotator cuff injuries, to name a few
- Respiratory ailments caused by breathing harmful substances such as chemicals and contaminants
- Burns caused by explosions or work tools
- Workplace violence situations
Our lawyers have proven skills and want to help our clients rebuild their lives and look to the future.
Call A Longtime Advocate For Injured Workers
There are many workplace injuries that qualify you for workers’ compensation benefits in Pennsylvania and West Virginia. The Law Offices of Hall & Copetas in Pittsburgh knows what to do and has the legal knowledge to get what you deserve. So contact us or call 412-515-0129.