Get Answers And Guidance After A Truck Accident
Accidents involving 18-wheelers, semis, cargo trucks, tankers and other big rigs are among the most devastating of all. They are far more destructive than ordinary car crashes.
They are also among the most complex types of personal injury cases that an attorney ever faces. It takes extensive experience to advocate successfully against the big insurance companies involved in these kinds of cases.
We Understand Trucking Accidents
The Law Offices of Hall & Copetas has this kind of experience. We understand all the reasons that truck accident claims are unlike any other injury cases, including:
- Injuries from truck accidents are often catastrophic and frequently fatal.
- The investigations can be incredibly complex and may take years to resolve.
- Evidence must be secured quickly in order to prevent it from being lost or destroyed.
- There are often multiple defendants involved in any one case, which can include the truck driver, the trucking company, the maintenance contractor, the loader and more.
- Even the road itself may be partially to blame for an accident if it was badly designed or maintained. That could involve a claim against the government.
- Each defendant may be represented by their own insurance company.
- Some of the defendants may be based out of state.
- The insurance companies will fight tooth and nail not to pay because they know how large the real settlement should be.
Attorneys Tom Hall and Bill Copetas have more than 45 years of experience handling these types of tragic accidents. They understand that each case is unique. Nothing is ever taken at face value.
Our team thoroughly conducts a full investigation into every truck accident we handle, looking for the cause or causes of the tragedy. We work with accident reconstructionists and savvy investigators to look for things like defective parts, faulty brakes and other hidden problems that led to our client’s injuries.